Treat yourself to a day-time adventure or a sunset sail with Seas Life, a 43-foot Catamaran with a mission to create memories for a lifetime.
Experience the Chesapeake Bay with Captain Ryan and Sheena, recently featured on Young & Salty. Whether you're looking to learn about Virginia's estuary or enjoy a nice evening of sea breeze, friends and family, Seas Life is an unforgettable experience for all ages and families.
2-hour or 4-hour getaway sail
Enjoy a relaxing ride out into the Chesapeake Bay. Experience includes:
- A private tour of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge islands
- Finding and discovering bottle-nose dolphins & other marine life
- Relaxing and enjoying the sun, breeze and water
- Guests may bring a packed lunch to enjoy on the bow of the boat
- Enjoy a swim stop in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay
2-hour Getaway Sail: $270
4-hour Getaway Sail: $460
2-hour or 4-hour yoga sailing
Seas Life has a certified RYS200 Yoga Instructor on board.
Bring your family or friends with yoga mats and enjoy a guided yoga and meditation class on the Chesapeake Bay. Experience includes:
- Tour of the Chesapeake Bay with refreshing cucumber-lemon water
- 45-minute guided Yoga Class (Guests choose: Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Easy Stretch)
- 30-minute guided meditation under the sun
2-hour Yoga Sailing: $320
4-hour Yoga Sailing: $550
Private or shared sunset cruises
Private sunset trips give you the freedom to enjoy the Chesapeake Bay with your family and friends. These trips are customized to your liking, with refreshments, music and food (must be arranged 24 hours before departure and food is an additional fee). Note: Once an evening is booked for a Private Sail, it is no longer available for a Shared Sail.
Shared sunset cruises are a get away to have a date night with your couple friends. We must have a minimum of 3 passengers.
Private Sunset Sail: $425
Shared Sunset Cruise: $90/person