We want to stay in touch with you all as we venture out into this beautiful world!
Here's how you can stay close:
1. Make sure we have your contact e-mail here! This way, we can send you our updates.
2. Visit our blog often for plans, images and videos of our travels.
3. Follow our Instagram @seaslifeforgood for InstaStories and photos.
4. Follow our MapShare! Here is the link: https://share.garmin.com/SVSeasLife! From this MapShare you can see where we are based on our GPS coordinates and you can send us a message! Note: Sending us an e-mail to email@example.com would be better, but if it's really important, you can send us a message through our MapShare! Simply click "Send Message."
5. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Listen to our Seas Life Podcast of stories, interviews, laughs and lessons learned.
7. Follow our Seas Life YouTube channel of day-to-day happenings aboard Seas Life!
8. OR, if none of the above work, you can always send us messages in bottles. Simply place your letter in a bottle and "deposit in any ocean."